Yusen Logistics Australia is a leading provider of supply chain and transport solutions with over 25 years of service in Australia and located with coverage in every major city – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
With the 1 March 2016 acquisition of Hitech Asia Pacific this now includes Canberra and extended coverage of Auckland, New Zealand.
The Yusen Logistics Australian head office is located in Sydney and with Hitech has an even greater supply chain office coverage of 19 locations throughout Australia with a total of 460 people covering international freight forwarding, in-house customs clearance and contract logistics (warehousing and distribution) services and sensitive freight solutions.
Our capabilities in International Freight Forwarding cover Airfreight, Oceanfreight (LCL and FCL) - imports and exports with a team of procurement and product specialist to assist our teams. Our supply chain solutions also extend to Kaizen (continuous Improvement programmes) and a tailored IT team that supports the business to deliver reporting and value adds to our supply chain customers.
Yusen Logistics Australia’s warehouse and distribution services provide ultimately a competitive, flexible and high level contract logistics service, again across all main cities within Australia. Our end to end supply chain solutions have seen many our customers endorse our services with our ability to exceed their expectations leading to long term support and customer satisfaction.
Our ability to satisfy our customers allows for broad supply chain services to and from China, South East Asia, Europe, USA – in fact a global tradelane service.
In doing so Yusen Logistics Australia also provides industry vertical speciality in many key industries like Retail and Fashion, Healthcare, Technology, Automotive, Project infrastructure and Aerospace.
• Approximately - 122000m2 warehousing inclusive of Yusen Logistics and Hitech Asia Pacific facilities
• Customs bonded facilities
• High security and bonded facilities
- Project management installations and services
- Tailored, responsive, end to end sensitive delivery solutions
- Modern fleet – own and sub-contracted
- Approximate coverage of 2000 vehicles
- Onsite transport partners at all Yusen Logistics Australia facilities (Business to Business and Business to Consumer)
- Fleet of specialised tailgate vehicle equipped for transport and installations of highly sensitive freight
Freight Management and Value Added Services
• Customs procedures and practices
• Duty Drawback services
• Customs Auditing and Tariff Concessions
• KPI Reporting
• Repackaging, labelling, kitting services
• Leaflet insertion with distribution services
• Returns management (reverse logistics)
• Refurbishment and repairs
• e-Commerce and I.T. solutions
- Project Installations
- Specialized one man or multi person delivery capabilities