We are the team of professionals who help our customers design and manage their supply chain. Beginning from consultancy and ending with final product delivery we focus on customized solutions across the industries, that create the tangible value for our business partners.
We offer solutions through entire supply chain bringing the visibility and flexibility.
What does Visibility and 3PL management deliver:
- End-to-end visibility to your freight on a unit level
- Co-ordination with multiple parties is simplified with one party managing the process
- Justified decisions can be made on carrier and supplier selection based on factual performance statistics
- Increased supply chain efficiencies and control
- Overall cost reductions
Through an innovative web-based solution, we offer supply chain management and simplified execution of trade.
The customs agencies run by Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. have been in operation since October 2002. Over years of cooperation with the Customs Offices we have gained the unquestionable opinion of a perfectly solid partner, which was reflected and recognized by the AEO Certificate obtained in 2009.
We offer a complete range of customs services of simplified procedure, bonded and consignment warehousing, tax and duty consulting, representation of our clients in front of the Customs Offices as well as tax and customs receivables deferments.
As a result of an extensive practice of applying of simplified procedures we have reached considerable experience and have gained numerous facilities that turn into tangible incentives to our clients:
- customs clearances with no necessity of VAT payment to customs office
- maximum 30-minute customs clearance period
- customs clearance off customs office working hours – both import and export
- virtual customs clearance in Customs approved locations (no need to physically declare goods in the Customs Office)
- possession of any necessary or required customs permissions
- a vast customer portfolio of over 200 companies
- 3 locations – Kąty Wrocławskie (near Wrocław), Ostaszewo (near Toruń) and Gdynia/Gdańsk
- 20 customs specialists
- Some 1500 customs transactions per month
Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. operates two warehouses with total capacity of 36 000 sqm:
- A-class warehouse space in Wrocław (12 500 sqm) and Toruń (15 500 sqm)
- High racks and block storage
- Bonded and free circulation facility
Long term storage, cross dock and consolidation / de-consolidation,
VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) business models
- State-of-art Warehouse Management System, stock visibility on-line / real time information
- EDI opportunities for customers
- Round the clock security
- A vast network of Yusen Logistics facilities across Europe and worldwide
Value added services:
- Picking and pack
- Quality & quantity control
- On-line stock visibility
- Returns management
The fast moving and demanding world of logistics with its rapidly changing needs and expectations seeks competitive solutions and reliable partners delivering tailor-made customer requirements. Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a company offering more than just moving goods from one point to another. We offer freight management that integrates the most efficient ways of transportation.
Yusen can deliver a wide range of services:
- Just–in–time domestic and international movements (FTL, LTL)
- Regular LTL services with major European markets
- Regular FTL domestic and international services
- Domestic distribution system (PSD) – for details see Distribution
- Milk run transportation (FTL, LTL)
- Out of Gauge (OOG) shipments
- Checking effectiveness and efficiency our operations and services with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as indicated by our Customers
- Possibility of monitoring shipments
- Individual solutions for each Customer
- Collection and distribution of the shipments and full Customer service
Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a shareholder of Polish Distribution System (PSD). This joint-venture has been founded in order to enrich it shareholders’ offering by providing final mile distribution of goods, both domestic and international. Over 5 years of operations PSD has developed into a country wide network, providing efficient transport solutions for continuously growing number of customers. PSD accepts any type of goods, including dangerous (ADR) and non-standard dimension consignments.
- 3 central hubs
- 15 regional platforms
- dedicated operators at each facility
- unified IT system and track & trace functionality
- daily line hauls between central and regional hubs
- regular line hauls between regional hubs
- full documentation and delivery pre-notice
- web based transport documentation processing by customers
- 24 hour delivery lead time to major cities & and up to 48 hours to any domestic destination
For more detailed information please visit www.psd.net.pl.
Today global clients demand the fastest, most economical distribution services, with the highest standards of quality and safety and the shortest possible lead times. Yusen Logistics’ customers can capitalize on our proven performance as an air freight forwarder to select the most appropriate routes and the most suitable packing methods and transport environments for each type of cargo.
- Present in air freight business for over 50 years
- Facilities at every major airport in the world
Besides ocean freight and contract logistics, air freight represents one of three key pillars of Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o. o. service portfolio.
As a part of Yusen Logistics’ global logistics network, our air freight offering is highly efficient. Acting as an air freight forwarder, Yusen Logistics collaborates globally and locally with all leading carriers, offering very competitive, reliable and flexible air freight solutions for neutral and dangerous goods (DGR), as well as goods in controlled temperature etc. In Poland, we run air freight services from 4 locations: Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław and Toruń.
Using the extensive network of relationships throughout the world Yusen Logistics has more than 60 offices and backed by 50 years of experience provides state of art air transport solutions. Offering its customers tailor-made solutions Yusen also provides an access to a wide range of value-added services especially in terms of door to door (from order to final delivery) transportation. In Poland we are able to provide complex service through airports in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, additionally in Poznań and Gdańsk airport. In order to ensure competitive lead times and a more diverse routing options Yusen Poland manages regular road connections from and to its consolidation center in Frankfurt.
Ocean Freight Forwarding appears as one of core competences of Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. As a part of a worldwide logistics network we offer this service under the Yusen Logistics brand. Acting as an Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), Yusen Logistics cooperates globally & locally with all leading ocean carriers, offering a highly competitive, reliable and flexible ocean freight solutions.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and having some 60 offices worldwide, Yusen Logistics capitalises on over 125 years NYK Group experience in the shipping industry. Running its operations in Warsaw and Kąty Wrocławskie, Yusen Logistics in Poland provides our customers with transport solutions and routings, either directly through Northern European ports (Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Rotterdam) or Polish ports in Gdańsk and Gdynia.
For time sensitive consignments Yusen Logistics offers a number of non-standard services (cargo delivery to most suitable EU ports, team drivers, extraordinary “late arrival” procedures).
Through a vast worldwide network of offices Yusen Logistics offers its customers access to a wide range of added value services and a truly end-to-end supply chain solutions (from purchase order placement up to final delivery).
Everything at NYK Group started from shipping and this segment would still represent the largest share in the company’s revenues. Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a sole NYK Line agent in Poland and represents the carrier’s container business division. Dedicated, open-minded and well experienced staff working in offices in Gdynia and Warsaw is spanned with NYK Line’s global network by a common, worldwide IT system.
- Frequent and efficient service from/to Gdynia - at least 3 departures per week
- Intermodal routes to/from Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam (feeder, truck, rail)
- "Door to door" service, both for inbound and outbound shipments
- “Live track & trace” and other e-commerce tools giving an access to shipments data 24/7
Main regular ocean services:
- Europe – Far East – Europe: 6 departures per week
- Europe – North America – Europe: 3 departures per week